The Mountain Equipment Shelterstone Jacket is a light weight and warm synthetic insulated jacket with a totally windproof and highly water resistant outer. The Shelterstone Jacket combines 100% recycled POLARLOFT synthetic insulation with Mountain Equipment’s highly weather resistant DRILITE LOFT outer fabric.
The 40 denier outer is durable enough to withstand most of the knocks and scrapes you will experience while climbing and mountaineering, while remaining packable. The Shelterstone is an excellent belay jacket for climbing or overlayer for skiing and hiking.
Mountain Equipment Shelterstone Jacket
- DRILITE LOFT 40D outer fabric with PFC-Free DWR.
- 100% recycled POLARLOFT insulation.
- Mountain HC Insulated Hood.
- Mountain fit with articulated and pre-shaped sleeves.
We’ve teamed up with Mountain Equipment to offer one lucky winner a brand new Shelterstone jacket. To enter the competition just answer the question below:
Q. What kind of insulation does the Shelterstone Jacket use?
This competition is now closed, thank you for your entries.
- The competition will close 2:00pm 6th December 2022
- One winner will be chosen at random from correct entries
- A valid email address is required to enter.
- Only one entry per person will be counted.
- The winner will be notified by email.
- The prize can only be posted to a UK address.
- Your email address will be stored for administration of this competition only. It will not be added to our marketing mailing list unless you opt-in.